I decided to make my grandparents a barn quilt square for their anniversary gift. I had always been intrigued by these and thought this would be a nice gift considering my grandparents are nearly impossible to shop for and love … Continue reading
Tag Archives: paint
Today’s temperatures in Middle Tennessee were nearly record-breaking. My Jeep’s reading… At 6:35 PM. I don’t even want to think about what the temperature was in the early afternoon. Somehow, I did not melt. Today was my day off so … Continue reading
A Thousand Words
I love this picture because it is so telling. Here’s what it says:
- Scarlett loves shoes, especially platforms.
- Scarlett is too cool for school.
- Scarlett is thinking to herself as Gus comes into the room, “Oh, not him again.”
- Gus looks confused, per usual.
- Gus is startled by me lying on the floor.
- Gus is cute and innocent.
- Scarlett is a punk.
- Gus and Scarlett have a complicated relationship as half-siblings.
- My apartment could use new carpet and touch up work on the trim.
- I have too many pairs of shoes.
- Scarlett is plotting her next move. And that move most likely includes stealing Q-tips from the bathroom closet.
- Gus is hungry and searching for someone to serve him some salmon.
- I find my cats very entertaining.
- I need to get out more.
- My cats are spoilt.
Okay, so that was only 139 words. I could continue, but I think you get the picture.
Y’all come back,