I love this picture because it is so telling. Here’s what it says:
- Scarlett loves shoes, especially platforms.
- Scarlett is too cool for school.
- Scarlett is thinking to herself as Gus comes into the room, “Oh, not him again.”
- Gus looks confused, per usual.
- Gus is startled by me lying on the floor.
- Gus is cute and innocent.
- Scarlett is a punk.
- Gus and Scarlett have a complicated relationship as half-siblings.
- My apartment could use new carpet and touch up work on the trim.
- I have too many pairs of shoes.
- Scarlett is plotting her next move. And that move most likely includes stealing Q-tips from the bathroom closet.
- Gus is hungry and searching for someone to serve him some salmon.
- I find my cats very entertaining.
- I need to get out more.
- My cats are spoilt.
Okay, so that was only 139 words. I could continue, but I think you get the picture.
Y’all come back,
What lovely cats! They have very expressive faces. 🙂
Thank you! They sure do give me the funniest looks 🙂
Those shoes are FABULOUS. She might be taller than her date in wearing them, however.
That’s ok. She likes to be in charge. 🙂
Scarlett looks like my cat, Yang. What a funny pair of cats you live with!
Haha, yes they are amusing!
I don’t know what I love more, the cats or the shoes. You’re right! There is something about that photo. I think Scarlet smells you scent in your shoes and therefore wants to be near it/you. Is she very affectionate?
Lovely photo, beautiful cats:)
Ha ha, your post made me smile. It’s the kind of internal conversation I have with myself and my dog way too often!
aw thank you!
That is a perfect picture. I’d love to paint your cat- my favorite subject matter is pets with personality and yours has it in spades! Thanks for making me smile- what a fun post!
Thank you! They sure are full of personality. Come back and visit; I post about my cats quite often 🙂