Thank you to Elisa Cashiola at http://elisacashiola.com/ for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! I am just tickled. 🙂 As a designer myself, I have a great appreciation for what you do and share. Your posts offer wonderful lessons on making the home a better place. Thank you so much for this honor.
In accepting the award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to me.
2. Answer questions about myself.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers for this award, and link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
1. Favorite number: 22. You can’t beat 2 2s. It is well documented that I like even numbers, all of which are a multiple of two. Case closed.
2. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Milk! I drink at least a gallon a week and I still order it in restaurants on occasion even though I’m well past five years old.
3. Favorite animal: This is a tough one. I find the majority of the animal kingdom fascinating, but my little furry friends, my Maine Coon cats, Gus and Scarlett, are at the top of my list.
4. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter. It seems that people are more thoughtful with tweets.
5. My passion: All things related to the home. My paying passion is residential interior design, but I love gardening, cooking, baking, organizing, and DIY projects.
6. Favorite day of the week: Saturday. The weekend has just begun and it is full of possibility.
7. Favorite flower: Hyacinths. They smell divine and signal that Spring and Summer are on their way.
To my nominees: Your blogs bring a smile to my face on a regular basis. Thank you for sharing your stories and adventures.
Y’all hurry back,