This has been an exciting week for the Sugarlump!
Thank you to LubbyGirl at http://remissionary.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am so honored that you thought of me for this award. Thank you, thank you!
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the blog award image on your page.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they been chosen.
These are the 7 things about me that came to mind:
- I am OBSESSED with extreme weather, particularly severe thunderstorms and tornadoes. In fact, I’m thinking of calling up Reed Timmer of my favorite show Storm Chasers and TVN to see if I could tag along for a few chases.
- I could eat Mexican food every day of my life.
- I have started collecting Blue Willow China as of this morning.
- Unfortunately, I do not like raw tomatoes. I really wish I did since my Papa grows lots of delicious (so I hear from my family) tomatoes.
- I’m very interested in learning how to do things and this summer it is my mission to learn how to can food and ride a horse.
- My favorite event at the Cumberland County Fair is the Demolition Derby.
- My dream life includes a farm, a house with a big porch, rocking chairs, and a cowboy.
So, that’s a little bit about me and my bizarre self.
I just looked up my astrological sign, Cancer, and apparently I’m pretty textbook as we Cancers are a “bundle of contradictions.”
I would like to pass this award on to some very lovely blogs that I enjoy greatly. Please check them out!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?