A gigantic thank you to the Unconfirmed Bachelorette for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog and Inspiring Blog awards. You’re too kind. 🙂
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
- Post the blog award image on my page.
- Tell 7 facts about myself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they been chosen.
7 things about me:
- I realized at age 19 on an amusement park ride that I am somewhat claustrophobic.
- I don’t have a favorite color as I prefer different colors in different contexts. As a designer, I’d like to think I could make any color appealing with the right companions. Except mauve. I really don’t like mauve in any situation.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I love wholesale clubs. Especially ones that carry 5lb bags of Ghirardelli 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips.
- There was a period in my life when I shopped almost exclusively at Gap Boys. Thank goodness that phase is over.
- On a semi-regular basis, I have dreams (nightmares) that I am late for high-school lacrosse practice and don’t have athletic clothing, a lacrosse stick, a mouth guard, goggles or my locker combination. I don’t know what this means, but I’m sure it’s serious.
- Two of my favorite TEE-vee shows are Reba and Dexter, which could not be more opposite. I think that just about sums me up.
And, now, for my nominees:
A lot of the blogs I like have the same theme that I do. I wonder: Do I like these blogs because I like the theme? Or do I like these blogs because the writers like the same things that I do and therefore I feel a connection? Seriously, like half of the blogs I nominate have the “forever” theme. It’s so warm and nostalgic. So informal and yet tidy looking. It’s how I like things to be.
Y’all hurry back,