A great big thank you to Marcy at For Your Good Health (http://marcellarousseau.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am so flattered. I really enjoy your photos and the great variety of topics you write about. Very inspiring!
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the blog award image on your page.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they been chosen.
7 Things about Me:
- My ideal time to wake up is 7:00 AM. Any earlier and I feel robbed. Any later and I feel that I have wasted part of the day.
- I love playing Scrabble. Especially with my family.
- I don’t really care much about ice cream. Unless it’s homemade peach ice cream, in which case I can’t get enough of it. For the most part, I would take a big piece of chocolate cake over ice cream any day.
- I could look at floor plans all day long. I just love figuring out space.
- I love to try new recipes when I can take my time.
- I make a lot of To-Do lists.
- I rarely finish a To-Do list before I make a new one.
And, now, my list of nominees who inspire me with their words and photos:
Y’all come back and visit!