A gigantic thank you to the Unconfirmed Bachelorette for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog and Inspiring Blog awards. You’re too kind.
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
- Post the blog award image on my page.
- Tell 7 facts about myself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they been chosen.
7 things about me:
- I realized at age 19 on an amusement park ride that I am somewhat claustrophobic.
- I don’t have a favorite color as I prefer different colors in different contexts. As a designer, I’d like to think I could make any color appealing with the right companions. Except mauve. I really don’t like mauve in any situation.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I love wholesale clubs. Especially ones that carry 5lb bags of Ghirardelli 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips.
- There was a period in my life when I shopped almost exclusively at Gap Boys. Thank goodness that phase is over.
- On a semi-regular basis, I have dreams (nightmares) that I am late for high-school lacrosse practice and don’t have athletic clothing, a lacrosse stick, a mouth guard, goggles or my locker combination. I don’t know what this means, but I’m sure it’s serious.
- Two of my favorite TEE-vee shows are Reba and Dexter, which could not be more opposite. I think that just about sums me up.
And, now, for my nominees:
A lot of the blogs I like have the same theme that I do. I wonder: Do I like these blogs because I like the theme? Or do I like these blogs because the writers like the same things that I do and therefore I feel a connection? Seriously, like half of the blogs I nominate have the “forever” theme. It’s so warm and nostalgic. So informal and yet tidy looking. It’s how I like things to be.
Y’all hurry back,